Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Modern Day Evangelists

Praise God for using Billy Graham to reach the world in the name of Jesus. To me, Billy Graham is the greatest evangelist in the 20th Century and his legacy will continue because of the organization he founded, The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and his son, Franklin Graham is following in his footsteps.

I am in awe of the man for his blessed life. Get hold of the book, his autobiography, "Just As I Am", and you will be definitely touched how God used him in his prime to reach the world. You will also be surprised how his influence has shaped the minds of the US presidents. So indirectly, God's hands is written in the world events through the counsel and wisdom of Billy Graham.

Billy Graham is already in his golden years and I can't help but compare him with this young pastor by the name of Rick Warren.

Pastor Rick Warren is the author of the bestseller and highly-acclaimed book, "The Purpose Driven Life". With this, I believe that the world is witnessing a "changing of the guard".

Deep inside, I would have wanted to be a pastor someday - but Destiny has other plans.