Saturday, January 29, 2011

Treating Depression

I must be depressed. Because I love to eat chocolates. Makes me feel better.

When I'm on a binge, I can eat all the chocolates in the world in one sitting.

No need to see a shrink. It's not even common here to see a psychiatrist when you're having the fits.

But how do I know if I have one?

I guess the gauge is on my eating habits.

Even if I'm not hungry, I have the appetite to eat.

The day I committed to fast, I suddenly had the urge to eat chocolates.

Or was it the devil's way to counter my planned fasting?

But maybe, I am depressed because I am saddened with what's happening with my life, at least, emotionally.

And so I resort to eating chocolates hoping it will cure me.

Next up, I will do the stationary bike to burn calories.

And then ultimately, I have to lift up my depression to God.

He is the answer. Not the chocolates.