Saturday, January 29, 2011

When an item is missing

When you discover something is missing, what goes on in your mind?

Surely, it can't be some supernatural or magical event that caused it to suddenly disappear.

I have had a number of missing items the past couple of years and I believe I know the culprit.

We had a maid whom we thought we should trust.

But I think this one is a kleptomaniac.

Anything she can get her hands on.

From time to time, she will send something to her relatives.

We didn't even bother checking the contents of her bag every time she's sending something to her relatives.

Dear Lord, why are some people like that?

Should I ask for justice or should I plead to the Lord to forgive them for they do not know what they're doing?

Our God is sovereign.

Thy will be done.