Sunday, August 22, 2010

CCF

I discovered CCF sometime around 1996. At that time, it was still holding its worship service in Valle Verde Country Club. I was in a spiritual hopping mode back then... it took a few more years before I finally became a regular member.  But that was in the early 2000s. I hibernated for quite some time and beginning last year, I started dropping by again.

It's been a struggle going back but I am praying, trying hard to get myself get back at least on Sunday worship services again. It's been a spiritual goal for me and it's one of the most elusive goals as far as my personal life is concerned.

Christ's Commission Fellowship - transforming lives.

CCF is Christ's Commission Fellowship. It is not a religion but a movement of lay men and lay women whose ultimate task is to make followers of the Lord Jesus Christ in line with Jesus' command before He ascended into heaven.

It's not enough to simply believe. For even the demons believe in Jesus Christ.

CCF transforms lives and makes committed followers of Jesus Christ.

And there lies the struggle within me. What keeps me from growing spritually? 

Possibly, the Freudian mind.