Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Survivor Philippines

I'm not a tv person.

Especially I do not follow reality shows.

But I don't know. Due to GMA Network's sheer marketing campaign, I find myself captivated, wanting, curious and following Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition.

The idea of surviving in a jungle or island for 30 days is thought-provoking and mind-boggling, to say the least.

Or maybe I was prodded because of the comeback of Aubrey Miles. I'm not really a fan. But I admire her looks.

But wait. There's more. Who is this Solenn Heussaff? She was a stunner in every sense of the word.

How lucky can one get to be with her in the island for 30 days and see her everyday in a very seductive outfit? Whew!

I guess that drives me to follow Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition.

It's the Freudian instinct at work!