Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bb. Pilipinas 2011

Congratulations to this year's winners of the Bb. Pilipinas Universe, International and Tourism. Hmmm, Tourism sounds like a new award to me? Is this the World title?

Anyway, as expected, No. 26 or Shamcey Supsup, to be a placer indeed because of her earlier awards. She's already a favorite by that virtue alone. But her beauty is not a Filipina beauty in the exotic sense. But I like her. She's not only beauty personified. She's got the brains too having graduated magna cum laude from UP with an Architectural degree at that! Wow!

I also like No. 33. Dianne Necio. She's tall and smart. I thought she'll bag the World title. Again, is that the Tourism plum?

Last but not the least, I never expected No. 25 to win (Isabelle Manjon). She's not even a favorite. But she possess the Filipina beauty the most among the three winners.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners and the contestants - just by being a part of it makes each one of you a winner already. I hope you will all bring a major, major honor to our country! Cheers!