Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why I love BPI Credit Cards

I'm mired in debt. It's mostly credit-card related.

I've been paying over the minimum but it seems the balance just do not get smaller every month. Instead, it's really slooooooooooooooooowww in coming (for my outstanding balance to lessen that is).

But thank God for BPI Credit Card's balance transfer program. I was able to pay in full my two other credit cards and will just concentrate in paying my BPI credit card monthly.

It pays to have a BPI card. It gives you leeway to ease your financial burden on credit card.

Now that I was given the privilege, it's time for me to discipline myself again in handling my credit card payments.

I've been there, done that.

It's just that sometimes, when you become greedy, the credit card can easily take over.

Lesson learned.

And I'm grateful BPI paved the way to ease my financial burden.

Don't ask me how. Just call 89-100 for details. ;-)