Thursday, April 7, 2011

The dependable and affordable remedy for Gout

After taking my blood chemistry test, one significant result was my uric acid was way above normal.


I thought water is merely the cure for treating gout or lessening the uric acid in my system.


Good thing that my mother gave me a list of a guide to food selection in combating or at least preventing gout.


I will only focus on food that I should eat or at least allowed to eat thereby minimizing the risk. Here are the list of allowed foods that one can eat without increasing the risk of gout:


1. Beverages
2. Butter, margarine
3. Bread
4. Milk (low fat)
5. Gelatin (gulaman)
6. Tea and coffee
7. Fruits
8. Cheese
9. Eggs
10. Cereal or cereal products
11. Vegetables


Hope this will help those already with gouts or those who would want to live a healthier lifestyle.