Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Spiritual Heroes


When I was a kid, these are my spiritual heroes who opened the doors for me and led me to Jesus, my Lord and Savior:

1. Dale Carnegie
2. Og Mandino
3. Norman Vincent Peale
4. John Maxwell
5. Billy Graham
6. Rick Warren


Dale Carnegie, Og Mandino and Norman Vincent Peale taught me to stop worrying and start living; to be a successful in sales; and to think positive in life.


Armed with a positve mindset, John Maxwell, Billy Graham and Rick Warren, instilled in me true leadership skills borne out of love which made me strive to love like Jesus.


Loving is not fun and never easy at all. Human love wears out. Forgiving is a tough act to do.


But all these can be done if we will let Jesus to live in us so that we can do what seems impossible to us.


For with God, nothing is impossible.